Virtual Business - Personal Finance
is a total solution for your need to teach financial literacy. Your students will learn key personal financial skills and demonstrate competence in an online simulated world. All course work is assessed, tracked, and easily monitored online. The simulation and content are always current and up to date, including tax rates, laws, and regulations.
In this trial assignment you will explore how to improve your credit score. You will begin by reviewing a credit report and identifying problems. Then you will try to buy a car and experience the difficulties created by poor credit. Next, you will begin to improve your credit score by paying off several overdue bills and by using a credit card responsibly. Please review the Student Pre-Reading
before starting the assignment.
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Assessment, Scope and Sequence, Classroom Configuration, Help Docs and More.
All Virtual Business sims come with tools to help add flexibility and control when using the sims in your classroom. You can choose the lessons you would like to include and put them in the order you want. You can decide whether to include reading assignments, reading quizzes, and math quizzes. You can even decide when to open lessons to students, helping keep your whole class in sync. Or you can open all the lessons and allow your students to work at their own pace. CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT TOOLS
STANDARDS CORRELATION: National Standards for Financial Literacy
STANDARDS CORRELATION: Jump Start
Information on Perkins Eligibility
(Upgrade Price $395)
(Up to 5 concurrent users)
Lab License $1,195*
(Upgrade Price $645)
(Up to 30 concurrent users)
Site License $1,695*
(Upgrade Price $895)
(Unlimited concurrent users)
TO PLACE AN ORDER|
Knowledge Matters, Inc.
85 Woodland Drive
Florence, MA 01062
Please Include With Order
- Complete name and address.
- Part numbers of products you are ordering.
- Authorized and numbered purchase order.
- Any special billing and shipping instructions clearly marked.
- Name of instructor who will be using the product.
- Email address of the instructor that will be using the simulation.
*This online license is a five-year license and technical updates and upgrades are free during the licensing period. Licenses are nontransferable and can only be used at (or by students at) the school specified in the purchase order. A separate license to the Knowledge Matters Software must be purchased for use on each individual physical location. The above pricing for Virtual Business - Personal Finance is available exclusively to K-12 schools.|
1) Receive a 10% discount when you purchase any two Knowledge Matters' simulations on the same purchase order.
2) Receive a 10% discount when you purchase any Knowledge Matters' simulations for two to nine schools on the same purchase order.
1) Receive a 20% discount when you purchase three or more different Knowledge Matters' simulations on the same purchase order.
2) Receive a 20% discount when you purchase any Knowledge Matters' simulations for 10 or more schools on the same purchase order.
Virtual Business is a registered trademark of Knowledge Matters, Inc.